Monitoring and Evaluation Tool
The Haven monitoring and evaluation tool has the potential not only to hugely increase the effectiveness of aid programmes on the ground, but also to clearly demonstrate the impact of your interventions on beneficiary groups: a prime requirement of many funding organisations
The unique Haven system takes into account the entire set of key, relevant factors in the situation - factors that may be neglected because of time or financial constraints, or which are simply not visible. The result is a primary data set that is uniquely relevant and representative.
1. Different NGOs can work in the same region without duplication of effort & resources.
2. Allows more precise targeting of assistance where it is needed - even down to the level of individual beneficiaries.
3. NGO project managers get reliable information with which to monitor and manage live projects.
4. Quantitative post-project evaluation is built into the system.
- Plan and define projects confidently, in every arena from healthcare to education and facilities.
- Base your future funding applications on clear quantitative criteria.
- Demonstrate to donors your organisations efficiency and targeting of resources.
- Measure the effects of your intervention and clearly relate action and response.
- Easily compare the needs of two or more regions.
- Graphically see ‘before’ and ‘after’ figures.
You can download a sample of a Haven report here, and see for yourself what is provided by our unique system.
To find out more about the Haven system, complete this form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .